- Children must be supervised at ALL TIMES by an adult! Please inform all children of these rules before allowing them to use the rented equipment.
- Only allow children of like ages and sizes to play on the unit at the same time. Do not mix younger children with older ones to avoid risk of bodily injury.
- The bouncers and waerslides are intended for children, however, be aware of weight limitations of each unit before usage.
Only one person goes down slides at a time.
- Everyone must remove all items of jewelry, watches, shoes, glasses, and/or anything else that may harm others or bouncer and/or water slide.
- Absolutely no horseplay, flips, or somersaults allowed. Be considerate of others!
- No food or drink is allowed on the waterslide or near it (within 15 feet). If there is food or drink residue, stains, etc. found on waterslide or bouncer when returned, a $50 cleaning fee will be charged.
- Review the weight limitations of the waterslide and/or bouncer to make sure all accessories are intact and functional before using it.
- Safety is the most important aspect of having fun with this waterslide and/or bouncer.
- Make sure you have ample room to inflate the waterslide and/or bouncer! Outside, you need about a 20’ x 20’ area that is level, and away from trees or anything else that could puncture or damage it.
- Do not tamper with or unplug the blower or anything on the waterslide that could cause it to deflate. Such actions could result in bodily injury and/or emotional duress.
- If the unit does start to deflate, then follow these steps:
* Check to see if the blower has stopped: Check the cord connection at the outlet and at the blower. Remember that you can trip the breaker if using more than one extension cord.
* If blower is still running but it is deflating: Check the air intake on the side of the blower for blockage. Also examine all tubes on the back of the water slide and/or bouncer.
* If it still deflates, or if you experience any other problems with the equipment, than inform City Bounce USA before engaging in further activity.